Sharing data from your Dexcom CGM to Steady is easy, just connect your Dexcom account under settings in the Steady app. Here is a step by step guide:
- Open the Steady Health mobile app
- Go to your profile, scroll down and tap on settings
- If the slider that says "Link to Dexcom" is not green it means that you haven't connected yet
- Tap on the slider and you'll be taken to a Dexcom login page
- Log in with your Dexcom username and password
- Return to Steady and you should see the slider turn green
I have connected my account but it still does not work
The most common issue is that you did not connect the right account. Start by opening your Dexcom app on your phone go to Settings > Account and make sure you use the same username to connect to Dexcom in the Steady app.
If you have verified that it is the right account but it still doesn't work you can visit this link on the Dexcom website. Login with the same account and then verify that "Steady Health" shows up under "Authorized Third Party Applications".
If it shows up, you have connected the right account.
If it still does not work, the last step is to login to Dexcom Clarity and see if you can see your data there.
Please share if you can see your data in Clarity with our Care Team and we will help with next steps.